Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
Script for converting GLB files to OBJ
Hello, I’m posting this message to share the script I wrote to convert GLB files to OBJ, which ...
Sweet Home 3D bar nathan67 1 65660 Mar 16, 2026, 12:40:11 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Issues with desktop installation- advice please
I am experiencing a persistent bug where ghost/duplicate images of the screen appear whenever I ...
Features use and tips PJG65 1 50522 Mar 16, 2026, 12:36:10 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Custom Model Editing Using Walls & Floors
It's been years since I made some homemade furniture scale models and I'm trying to ...
Page:  1  2
3D models and textures snmavronis 14 281859 Mar 15, 2026, 4:56:51 AM
by Xlance  Last Page
Advanced help requested for home design
I’m currently working on a home design in Sweet Home 3D and have run into a few challenges with ...
Sweet Home 3D bar knoxsooner 1 57137 Mar 13, 2026, 10:33:36 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Generate roof plugin
In the series of YAUP: ...
Page:  1  2  3  4  5 . . .  30  31  32  33  34
Developers dorin 338 3133860 Mar 12, 2026, 8:17:18 PM
by dorin  Last Page
Light Problem
Hello, i just download sweet home 3D ans i can't figure out how to put light. I trie with light ...
3D models and textures hghjkl 2 169178 Mar 12, 2026, 4:33:41 PM
by MarioSambol  Last Page
confused Use all screen realstate in scrolling window manager
Im using Arch Linux with Niri scrolling window manager in this manager all windows spawn using ...
Sweet Home 3D bar GreenBackBone 2 67689 Mar 12, 2026, 6:05:43 AM
by Daniels118  Last Page
Online Manager not uploading files
Hello! First post in the forum here, but using SH3D since the early days (more than 15y ago!) I ...
Developers alexandrebt 2 53838 Mar 11, 2026, 5:22:52 AM
by Daniels118  Last Page
Moulding Boolean Convert plugin (MBC)
Continuing the YAUP series, I tried to create this MBC plugin. [i]"Hell is paved with good ...
Page:  1  2
Developers dorin 17 184635 Mar 5, 2026, 1:31:00 PM
by Xlance  Last Page
AI funny dialogues (or not?)
ClaudeAI end session "[i]Me: It worked somehow. Will be better tomorrow. She: Glad it's ...
Sweet Home 3D bar dorin 1 67697 Mar 4, 2026, 8:06:54 PM
by Waldemar.Hersacher  Last Page
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 | Next Page ]

This thread has high priority
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved