Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
confused Importing OBJ file in Sweethome3D
Hello there. I just bought a 3D model of a stove at CGTrader. The download section proposes ...
Features use and tips Superkikim 6 128009 May 1, 2026, 5:40:13 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Oase PE 500 garden pond
I did a rough model of the Oase PE 500 pond with Fusion using a top view sketch (I don't own ...
3D models and textures thomasa88 2 118804 Apr 29, 2026, 7:49:59 PM
by thomasa88  Last Page
cool 40ft HICUBE Container Concept House Project
[color=purple][b]G'day Everyone![/b][/color] Firstly I just want to say thanks to Emmanuel ...
Page:  1  2
Gallery MsVen 15 285670 Apr 29, 2026, 9:23:39 AM
by Keet  Last Page
Cabinet Maker, Material Selector & Furniture Dimensions Plugins
Hi everyone, I am the creator behind the 3D Logic Class channel, and after about a year and a ...
Developers tdlogicclass 6 125451 Apr 28, 2026, 7:30:01 PM
by ChecMark  Last Page
BiFold Doors in frame
Hi, How can i set the propertie or what can i write in the mtl file to be abe to create a ...
3D models and textures crackwood01 4 114617 Apr 25, 2026, 7:53:03 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
angry Remove Account
I desperately want to remove my account. I did the free trial and I don't want to be charged ...
Installation [email protected] 7 146455 Apr 25, 2026, 5:07:15 PM
by ChecMark  Last Page
tools no longer selectable
Hello there, I'm having a strange issue on a single project with the online version of ...
Sweet Home 3D bar il_drate 8 76004 Apr 24, 2026, 10:17:55 PM
by ChecMark  Last Page
shock "Tools" menu and panel missing from all installations - is there a "Configuration Manager"?
There is no "Tools" menu on my installation of Sweet Home 3D. I installed SweetHome3D ...
Page:  1  2
Installation Lysakowski 18 149255 Apr 23, 2026, 9:01:56 PM
by dorin  Last Page
New version 7.5.38 doesn't launch on Mac
New version SH3D v7.5.38 on Apple store for macOS doesn't launch. My configuration : macOS ...
Installation z56oo 3 67172 Apr 23, 2026, 11:46:52 AM
by z56oo  Last Page
a curved wall
I can make a wall in an arc but not oval. If there is a way, please let me know. Otherwise, ...
Wishlist jonthiele 6 82399 Apr 21, 2026, 12:23:31 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 | Next Page ]

This thread has high priority
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved