Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
desktop version won't modify furniture from dialogue box compounding multiplier/paste special problems
every time I change a measurement and click OK in the modify furniture dialogue box, running free ...
Features use and tips archibaldtuttle 3 83695 Apr 21, 2026, 7:16:33 AM
by Keet  Last Page
Tai chi [太極拳] (demo-scene)
I'm exploring the possibility of using Sweet Home 3D to create games. ...
Gallery Woodcat 1 73535 Apr 17, 2026, 9:03:58 PM
by Woodcat  Last Page
angry Space mushrooms! Get to work! The lid of Pandora's box has already been opened.
All sections of the forum are covered with a layer of mold (also fungi cool ) from one-day ...
Page:  1  2
3D problems GaudiGalopin3324 12 234730 Apr 16, 2026, 2:13:30 PM
by Keet  Last Page
shock artificial intelligence to create a model
Dear Keet, dear Captaincook, I have very bad news for you. I'm not smiling anymore. Dear Dorin, ...
Page:  1  2  3  4  5
Gallery GaudiGalopin3324 41 305297 Apr 16, 2026, 2:00:16 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Furniture Library Editor released
Hi, I'm proud to announce the public release of the [b]Furniture Library Editor[/b], a long ...
Page:  1  2  3  4  5 . . .  22  23  24  25  26
New versions Puybaret 252 3793022 Apr 16, 2026, 7:46:06 AM
by HeideN  Last Page
Material Selector Plugin
Material Selector Plugin Hi everyone, I’m excited to share a new plugin for Sweet Home 3D: ...
Developers tdlogicclass 2 86173 Apr 13, 2026, 4:40:03 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Issues with Sweet Home 3D Website
Dear Sweet Home 3D community, We want to let you know that we are currently experiencing some ...
3D problems SpaceMushrooms 1 101003 Apr 13, 2026, 1:44:14 PM
by MollyHeyer  Last Page
I'm new; I need help
Hi, I'm to to Sweet Home. Before I download, I would like to try the online version, but when I ...
Installation DeeKat 1 61528 Apr 10, 2026, 12:15:56 PM
by hansmex  Last Page
smile Dark mode option
We need a dark mode or at least a gray mode. I think it will be a great option for confort, smile ...
Developers kamgagabin 1 74116 Apr 8, 2026, 2:43:22 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Seeking consultant for importing floor plan in inches scale
I have a floor plan on an 8.5x11 promotion page that is saved as a PDF or JPG file. The plan is in ...
Developers [email protected] 0 74093 Apr 8, 2026, 12:14:44 PM
by [email protected]  Last Page
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 | Next Page ]

This is an announcement thread
This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved