Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 157
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 27992 times and has 156 replies Next Thread
Vilgard

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

Hi. I can't find the "luminous half-sphere" on my SH3D version 7.2...
There is a reason for this ? Do I need to install a special plugin ?

Salut. Je ne trouve pas la "demi-sphère lumineuse" sur mon SH3D version 7.2...
Il y a une raison à cela ? Faut-il installer un plugin spécial ?
[Nov 8, 2023, 9:12:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Apartment project with lighting by invisible hemispheres. I continue advertising

You'll find this light source in the LightShapes.sh3f furniture library explained in the blog article about Sweet Home 3D 7.0.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 8, 2023, 10:26:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vilgard

France

thank you, that’s what I was missing applause
[Nov 8, 2023, 3:13:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Nov 8, 2023, 7:30:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

I've simplified the lighting even more. I placed multicolored hemispheres 110x110x254cm with a capacity of 2.5% in the room. The separation from the floor is 7cm, from the ceiling is 3cm (ceiling height is 264cm). Wider hemispheres give a more even illumination of the ceiling, even with a rare arrangement of hemispheres. On the street, at the level of the upper edge of the windows, I placed blue spheres stretched horizontally, wider than the size of the window. The size of these spheres is 300x65x65cm, the power is 30%. And that's it! No panels. Only chains of orange balls for diode illumination. If there are no heavy models in the room, then as 2000x1500 a picture with a good realistic view is loaded for 6-9 hours. It all depends on the severity of the models that fall into the frame. Hemispheres can be safely placed as you like, intersect walls and objects - nothing appears at low power, everything is smooth, without spots (only you need to put YAFARAY). Experimented with a new way of textures for the sofa and armchair. If you take any texture of the desired overall color and assign a texture scale of 1-2% in furniture, then you get an even CORDUROY in color. A good way to get furniture without strange stains and in an interesting material.
[Nov 8, 2023, 7:50:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

all the lights are arranged like this
[Nov 8, 2023, 8:04:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Nov 8, 2023, 8:25:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Nov 10, 2023, 6:09:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Nov 10, 2023, 6:22:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

[Nov 17, 2023, 4:16:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 157   Pages: 16   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved