Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1463 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
osopez

España
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Error opening Sweet Home 3D

Good afternoon,
I just installed the latest version of Sweet Home 3D on my computer, and I get this error:

3D Error
Sweet Home 3D will now end because a fatal error has occurred in the 3D rendering system.
Please update the DirectT/OpenGL drivers of your graphics card.

and in the java console I get the following error message:
javax.media.j3d.IllegalRenderingStateException: Java 3D ERROR : OpenGL 1.2 or better is required (GL_VERSION=1.1)
at javax.media.j3d.JoglPipeline.setupCanvasProperties(JoglPipeline.java:8090)
at javax.media.j3d.JoglPipeline.createNewContext(JoglPipeline.java:6439)
at javax.media.j3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:4612)
at javax.media.j3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:2386)
at javax.media.j3d.Renderer.doWork(Renderer.java:881)
at javax.media.j3d.J3dThread.run(J3dThread.java:271)

The features of my PC are:
- Windows edition: Windows 11 Professional (64 bit)
- Graphics: AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics
- OpenGL API Version: 4.6
- OpenGL® Driver Version: 23.05.230121_8e1c912

From what I see, my version of OpenGL is much higher than required...

I have been researching on the Internet, and I have made the following checks:
- In Settings > System > Display > Graphics: I have customized the Sweet Home 3D app so that the graphics preference is 'High performance'
- In the DirectX diagnostic tool (dxdiag), I have checked my version of DirectX which is 12. Still I have launched the updater to catch up, and it had no pending updates.
- In the advanced settings of my screen, I have verified that in the properties of the adapter (AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics), the device status is: 'This device is working correctly.' and the driver has the latest version.
- Obviously my Windows is updated to the latest versions; I also have antivirus and other official applications to the latest version available; all of them paid programs and with official licenses.
- I tried to install it with 32 and 64 bits, and it didn't work either.

I don't know what else I can do, or what else I need to check to make it work.
I would appreciate any help on this topic.

All the best.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--Original message in Spanish on http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/view...ad,12557-----------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buenas tardes,
Acabo de instalar la última versión del Sweet Home 3D en mi equipo, y me salta este error:

3D Error
Sweet Home 3D terminará ahora porque ha ocurrido un error fatal en el sistema de renderizado 3D.
Por favor actualiza los drivers DirecT/OpenGL de tu tarjeta gráfica

y en la consola de Java me aparece el siguiente mensaje de error:
javax.media.j3d.IllegalRenderingStateException: Java 3D ERROR : OpenGL 1.2 or better is required (GL_VERSION=1.1)
at javax.media.j3d.JoglPipeline.setupCanvasProperties(JoglPipeline.java:8090)
at javax.media.j3d.JoglPipeline.createNewContext(JoglPipeline.java:6439)
at javax.media.j3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:4612)
at javax.media.j3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:2386)
at javax.media.j3d.Renderer.doWork(Renderer.java:881)
at javax.media.j3d.J3dThread.run(J3dThread.java:271)

Las características de mi equipo son:
- Edición de Windows: Windows 11 Professional (64 bit)
- Gráficos: AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics
- OpenGL API Version: 4.6
- OpenGL® Driver Version: 23.05.230121_8e1c912

Por lo que veo, mi version de OpenGL es bastante superior a la requerida...

He estado investigando por Internet, y he realizado las siguientes comprobaciones:
- En Configuración > Sistema > Pantalla > Gráficos: he personalizado la app de Sweet Home 3D para que la preferencia de gráficos sea 'Alto rendimiento'
- En la herramienta de diagnóstico de DirectX (dxdiag), he comprobado mi versión de DirectX que es la 12. Aún así he lanzado el actualizador para que se pusiera al día, y no tenía actualizaciones pendientes.
- En los ajustes avanzados de mi pantalla, he verificado que en las propiedades del adaptador (AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 10 Graphics), el estado del dispositivo es: 'Este dispositivo funciona correctamente.' y el controlador tiene la última versión.
- Evidentemente mi Windows está actualizado a las últimas versiones; además tengo antiviruus y demás aplicaciones oficiales a la última versión disponible; todos ellos programas de pago y con licencias oficiales.

No sé qué más puedo hacer, ni qué mas debo comprobar para que funcione.
Agradecería cualquier ayuda sobre este tema.

Un saludo.
[Jul 1, 2023, 7:34:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
osopez

España
Re: Error opening Sweet Home 3D

Hello ,
In case it helps someone else, I managed to solve it with the following from the French forum:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/fr/faq.jsp#disable3D
Translated into English, it says the following:
"- How do I turn off all features of Sweet Home 3D using 3D?
Since version 3.2, when running Sweet Home 3D, you can disable all features that require the 3D features of the computer. Then you get the Sweet Home 2D app that works without a 3D view, without a 3D View menu, without the ability to create photo or video renditions, and without the ability to import furniture individually; but drawing on the 2D plane is fully functional there, SH3D files created with this version are compatible with those of Sweet Home 3D and it is still possible to import furniture libraries.
To install and run Sweet Home 2D with Java Web Start, please install Java and click this link (http://www.sweethome3d.com/SweetHome2D.jnlp), Sweet Home 3D and Sweet Home 2D can coexist on the same computer if it is necessary. You can also launch Sweet Home 2D by downloading the executable (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sweethome3d/f...etHome3D-7.1.jar/download) Jar version of Sweet Home 3D and then running the command:
java -Dcom.eteks.sweethome3d.no3D=true -jar "C:\Users\WindowsUser\Desktop\SweetHome3D-7.1.jar"

"

All the best
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buenas,
Por si a alguien más le sirve, conseguí solucionarlo con lo siguiente del foro en Francés:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/fr/faq.jsp#disable3D
Traducido al castellano, dice lo siguiente:
"- ¿Cómo desactivo todas las funciones de Sweet Home 3D usando 3D?
Desde la versión 3.2, al ejecutar Sweet Home 3D, puedes desactivar todas las funciones que requieren las características 3D de la computadora. Luego obtiene la aplicación Sweet Home 2D que funciona sin una vista 3D, sin un menú Vista 3D , sin la posibilidad de crear representaciones de fotos o videos, y sin la capacidad de importar muebles individualmente; pero el dibujo en el plano 2D es completamente funcional allí, los archivos SH3D creados con esta versión son compatibles con los de Sweet Home 3D y aún es posible importar bibliotecas de muebles .
Para instalar y ejecutar Sweet Home 2D con Java Web Start, instale Java y haga clic en este enlace (http://www.sweethome3d.com/SweetHome2D.jnlp) , Sweet Home 3D y Sweet Home 2D pueden coexistir en la misma computadora si es necesario. También puede iniciar Sweet Home 2D descargando la versión Jar ejecutable (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sweethome3d/f...etHome3D-7.1.jar/download) de Sweet Home 3D y luego ejecutando el comando:
java -Dcom.eteks.sweethome3d.no3D=true -jar "C:\Users\UsuarioWindows\Desktop\SweetHome3D-7.1.jar"

"

Un saludo
[Aug 6, 2023, 5:59:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
azuya

España
Re: Error opening Sweet Home 3D

same problem here'!
thank you very much Osopez but that doesn't solve the problem, it only solves the problem if you only work with 2d but you lose the 3D functionalities.
I have win 11, 64 GB Ram, rtx 4080 with latest drivers and I get the same error.
On the laptop, with a vega 10 gave me the same problem but installing the drivers again was solved ...
[Aug 23, 2023, 11:22:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved