Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10865 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Car sales..

Decided to try something other than houses this time, came up with the idea of a combined car sales and service.
Here is the showroom.

An area to sit and either have discussions with salesman or wait while your car is serviced.

A view of the equipment in the workshop.

And the workshop itself

The last image was viewed through the roller shutter door at the front of the building, here are a few shots of it.
Outside

Inside with the door down.

And with the door up.

And finally with the cover refitted.

After these renders were made i did change the drive assembly for the shutter door, here is what it now looks like.

I will have a few more images once the offices and service/parts area's are ready and probably a couple more views of the acr showroom.
Other than a few plants, that came from sketchup, everything else is from the SweetHome3D library

Enjoy
Mike
[Jul 26, 2019, 10:13:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France
Re: Car sales..

Enjoyable, indeed, Mike, and very original! Did you noticed this other car dealer in this article in the blog?
[Jul 26, 2019, 11:17:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
bdfd
Advanced Member

Western Europa

Great work and good job ! applause
----------------------------------------
Evil progresses when good people do nothing!
---
SH3D 7.1 and nothing else - W11 64b in 4K
[Jul 27, 2019, 5:51:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you both for your comments.
@ VeroniQ, no i had not seen these, the blog is not something i usually look at, there is a gallery for people to show their work, this encourages others to share and enjoy, it also allows users to see what can be achieved.
@ bdfd, creating the machines and the roller door was painfully slow, as i wanted them to appear feasible as operable machines, whilst not replicating actual equipment, but i am glad i did.
Here is a Link to the project, as usual it is building only.
Mike
[Jul 27, 2019, 11:13:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Here are a few more images
shop, set out with the help of Dorin's multiple paste plug-in

luckily the customer only wanted wiper blades and oil
Office

Car park, again, set out with Dorin's multiple paste plug-in

and the ground floor

Mike
[Jul 30, 2019, 5:35:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
waleedfahmy

Egypt
rose Re: Car sales..

more than great
[Aug 8, 2019, 9:39:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mike53
Advanced Member

UK

Thank you Walheed, glad you liked it smile

Mike
[Aug 10, 2019, 1:45:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Joao_Soares

Portugal

Hi! Hope you're well. Your project is very nice! Very nice work. How did you get the car lifters? Can you send the files?

Thank you and best regards!
[May 19, 2024, 1:41:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved