Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 102
Posts: 102   Pages: 11   [ Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 97279 times and has 101 replies Next Thread
liborSH3D

cz
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow

I tried several suggestions, but none worked for me.
Then I followed this post, and suddenly rendering is smooth.
Don't forget to restart computer after settings applied:
https://superuser.com/questions/373290/disabl...e-acceleration-in-windows
[Jan 14, 2020 9:02:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sandstone

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow

I'm a new user and have designed a multi-level home on the desktop version of Sweet Home 3D, all the while with a huge delay whenever I used the 3D Aerial View or Virtual Visitor, so much so that I rarely used the 3D features. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 7000 Laptop running an Intel Core i7 processor with 16GB RAM. To my knowledge, I don't have Java on this computer. Then one day, the 3D started running instantaneously! I would make a change in the plan and it would show up instantly on the 3D model. In aerial mode, I could change the view any way around with the mouse and the image changed instantly as I moved the mouse. It was a real pleasure using the program. Then I think I closed the program and the next time I started it up and reopened the same file, back to unworkable slow. I have no idea what happened or why the 3D vastly improved for a day! Would appreciate any tips. Thanks
[Jan 16, 2020 5:20:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 102   Pages: 11   [ Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2020 eTeks - All rights reserved