Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 225
Posts: 225   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 596258 times and has 224 replies Next Thread
captaincook
Advanced Member

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Photo-video rendering plug-in

Bonjour enkonyito et merci pour votre réponse.

J'ai donc continué à utiliser la nouvelle version 2.6.
Et j'ai fait différents essais sur un même point de vue avec à chaque image la même date et la même heure ainsi que des panneaux lumineux intérieurs et extérieurs aux mêmes emplacements.

J'ai essayé les 3 types de panneaux non visualisables (automatique, lumière du jour et permanent) avec les 2 possibilités de création d'images ("Rendu photo simple (2.6)" dans l'onglet "Rendu photo-vidéo" et "Créer une photo" dans l'onglet "Vue 3D".
Les réglages d'intensité lumineuse des panneaux sont identiques dans les 6 images suivantes.

Il y a quelques différences dans les images obtenues.

Bonne journée à vous.
[Oct 5, 2023, 12:29:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

PhotoVideoRendering-2.6.1 plug-in

• taking into account elevation dimensions (SH3D-7.2)

----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Dec 18, 2023, 5:25:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Schaddai

Dear all,
I have the problem that the menu items of the time of day settings are not displayed. Can anyone help me? Plug-in PhotoVideorendering V2.6.1

Best regards
[Jan 1, 2024, 4:06:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Choose one of the two best quality levels.
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 2, 2024, 8:31:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

PhotoVideoRendering-2.6.2 plug-in

• taking into account the color modification of integrated light sources

Translation guide:
1- Download the English version of the template to translate
2- Replace "translationTemplate" with the 2-letter suffix of your language
3- Indicate the language and the name of the translator in the file header
3- Translate the text after the = sign in the file
4- Replace the .sh3p extension of the plugin with .zip
5- In the sh3dPlugin folder, paste your translated .properties file
6- Replace the .zip extension of the plugin with .sh3p
EnkoNyito
[Jan 9, 2024, 1:27:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Waldemar.Hersacher

Germany

I have created a German translation based now on the translation template.

What is the preferred way to distribute it to public?
- You will integrate it into the plugin
- I will supply the download and people who needs the German text will integrate it themself.
MSI GP60, Linux Mint 21.3 Virginia base: Ubuntu 22.04 jammy, SH3D 7.2 with Photo-video rendering 2.8
[Jan 10, 2024, 9:59:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

@Waldemar.Hersacher

You can send me your translation to integrate it into the next version of the plugin and if there are any changes, I will get back to you.

In the meantime, you can also share it on the SH3D forum and possibly on SourgeForge if you have an account there.
EnkoNyito
[Jan 12, 2024, 2:59:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Waldemar.Hersacher

Germany

I have send the file to enkonyito and uploaded to SourceForge.
MSI GP60, Linux Mint 21.3 Virginia base: Ubuntu 22.04 jammy, SH3D 7.2 with Photo-video rendering 2.8
[Jan 15, 2024, 9:09:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Regarding the issue raised here, would you prefer to keep the current plug-in menu or have it use the 3D View menu?
EnkoNyito
[Jan 18, 2024, 2:59:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Waldemar.Hersacher

Germany

I always used the plug-in menu. I used the 3D View only for fine adjustments for the positions.
I have positioned the visitor in a door. In 3D View I could look into the room but the photo was complete black. I discovered that when the nose of the visitor icon is within the room and the coordinates are within the wall the 3D View will not be black but the photo. I need to move the visitor into the room (mostly 3 or 4 mouse wheel ticks) to have a not black photo. To check the correct position I started a low pixel (320 x 180) rendering.
I have the 3D view always in a separate window occuping the full screen so starting from 3D View will be a little bit easier.
[Jan 18, 2024, 9:37:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 225   Pages: 23   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved