Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 181 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
zazay

Maroc
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused how to set grid steps ?

when i want to creat the walls folowwing the real mezures i have the end of the shape does not stick with the start (i can not change the angle°) , if i can change the grid steps and make it smaller this can fix my problem.
any help please crying
[Apr 25, 2024, 5:00:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: how to set grid steps ?

There’s no snap to grid feature and the grid step depends on the zoom factor.
If you want to enter precise measures, type <Enter> key while drawing walls to type its length. See also included help for more details.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 25, 2024, 7:18:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
zazay

Maroc
smile Re: how to set grid steps ?

Thank you for your replay i appreciate that.
I found the solution to my problem. I was right in thinking that perhaps the source of my issue was the angle changing by 15° when I tried to draw the wall , and I believe this is called magnetism.

The solution for anyone facing the same problem as me: Press and hold the “Alt” key while drawing walls or any other object where you need to change the angle. Then, you can adjust it by any number of degrees instead of being restricted to 15° increments. wink
[Apr 26, 2024, 8:18:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved