Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 197 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Blargh

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Launching Sweet Home 3D on AMD 7000XT(X) series makes system unstable for that session.

I've been trying to bring this under the attention of AMD for months to no avail.

We all remember the rough start the 7000XT(X) series had with Sweet Home 3D. As it turns out, even though the geometry issues got fixed, booting Sweet Home 3D makes the system significantly more unstable for the rest of the boot session, even if the app has been closed for hours.

Symptoms include crashing browser tabs, flickering apps that utilize CEF and/or hardware acceleration, and ultimately, a BSOD.

I'm making this post to gauge how many of you have noticed unstable systems after using Sweet Home 3D (or perhaps you may not have realized the connection between the two), so that I have more ammo to throw at AMD.
[Apr 13, 2024, 8:05:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved