Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 212 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
msabell

Australia
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Changing output resolution

Hi all, I've been using Sweet Home 3D for a year or so now, love it except I would like to be able to output in a higher resolution and don't know how.

I use SH3D for 2D drawing of floorplans, export as a PDF and add in my own fixtures and final touches to present a final plan for the client.

I'm noticing when I export to PDF it doesn't really give me high resolution, and wanted to know how this can be achieved as I've seen in other threads the DPI can be changed?
[Apr 11, 2024, 1:25:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Changing output resolution

In case you want nicer images for the furniture drawn in the plan, you could increase the Icon size parameter in the prefernces pane. Of course the highest value will make the program use much more RAM.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 11, 2024, 2:36:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved