Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 338 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Ignacio2050

España
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Installation

After completing the installation, when I open the program it returns the following message:

"Sweet Home 30 will end now because a fatal error has occurred
in rendering system 3D. Please update the DirecWOpenGL drivers for your graphics card."

MY graphics card is NVIDIA Gforce RTX 2060, and the drivers are up to date. My operating system is Windows 10

Any suggestions? Thank you.
[Mar 30, 2024, 9:13:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Installation

Maybe you could try to install the 64 bit version if you run the installer with the default settings. Run the installer again and select 64 bit architecture when prompted.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Mar 31, 2024, 3:20:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ignacio2050

España

I have installed and reinstalled the 64-bit version, updated the graphics card drivers, and verified the installed version of DirecX (DirectX 12) and Open GL (NVIDIA 4.6). But the problem continues.
However, if I use the online version, it does not give me the error message.
But if I want to download the tutorial example, when it is loaded on the PC it gives me the aforementioned error again.
[Mar 31, 2024, 5:07:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

The Online version and installer version are not based on the same technology (WebGL vs OpenGL).
Can you run the installer again to try the 32 bit version?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Apr 2, 2024, 10:41:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ignacio2050

España

I have tried installing the 32-bit version, with the same result.
[Apr 8, 2024, 7:45:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved