Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 254 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Soulis

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused How do l ...

1. How do I lower the pool into the floor to make it an inground pool? I tried doing a negative elevation, but it didn't work.
2. What am I doing wrong?
3. Also. How do Raise the ceiling/wall height of the bottom floor without it intersecting or coming into the top floor?
----------------------------------------
Do villains see themselves as saviors, as would a hero? Based on the fact that most comic book villains (e.g: Marvel/DC) their motives are that they are trying to save or right some wrong. So are they really villains, anti-heroes or Anti-Villains?
[Mar 9, 2024, 3:20:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: How do l ...

Use a new level with a negative elevation, and put your pool there.

Change the height of the ground level to the desired height. Keep in mind the thickness of the floors.

Use Help for more info.
H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Mar 9, 2024, 3:35:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulis

United States

I tried help it did not help.
Doe that mean that I will have to delete the already build top floor?
Do villains see themselves as saviors, as would a hero? Based on the fact that most comic book villains (e.g: Marvel/DC) their motives are that they are trying to save or right some wrong. So are they really villains, anti-heroes or Anti-Villains?
[Mar 9, 2024, 5:22:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

This item under Tips&Tricks explains how to create an in-ground pool:
https://sweethome3d.com/blog/2014/09/04/how_to_design_a_swimming_pool.html

About levels and walls: https://sweethome3d.com/userGuide.jsp#addingLevels
Additionally a basement is a little like an in-ground pool: https://sweethome3d.com/blog/2022/04/21/how_to_add_a_basement_to_a_design.html
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Keet at Mar 9, 2024, 7:26:10 AM]
[Mar 9, 2024, 7:23:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulis

United States

What do I do if I want to lower a room into the ground?
[Mar 11, 2024, 9:20:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Did you read my last post? Check the last url I gave about "how to add a basement".
Basically, you add a level with a negative elevation where you can draw walls and add a floor to get a room below ground level.
[Mar 11, 2024, 9:36:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved