Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 235 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
MatheusNegrini

Brasil
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How i can change my texture brick color?

Hi people, i need change a texture brick color, like a brick change a color to white (for example) but maintein the texture of the brick, if i trie set a texture and change a color in "switch walls" tool, the wall chage your's texture, i need maintein the texture
[Jan 29, 2024, 1:43:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: How i can change my texture brick color?

A texture is an image that is applied to the wall. To change the color of the texture you will have to change the color of the image.

If you don't have the texture image as a file you can export the wall. One of the resulting files that is created is the texture image. Modify the image with a program like GIMP and import it as the new texture for your wall.
[Jan 29, 2024, 4:37:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
MatheusNegrini

Brasil

Tanks i will try it, have a nice day!
[Jan 29, 2024, 5:24:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Maybe this blog's article will help you: http://www.sweethome3d.com/blog/2016/01/31/ho..._colors_of_a_texture.html
[Jan 29, 2024, 8:06:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
captaincook
Advanced Member

France

Bonjour.

Vous pouvez aussi regarder sur ce site si vous trouvez ce que vous cherchez. Exemple pour des briques blanches.

https://www.sketchuptextureclub.com/textures/architecture/bricks/white-bricks

Le choix de textures en tous genres est énorme.
Le téléchargement est gratuit pour la plupart. Il faut juste se créer un compte.
[Jan 30, 2024, 12:24:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved