Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 563 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Guido65

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Rendering crash

Hello everyone, I don't know why, but suddenly the file started crashing every time I ask it to create a photo, even with low quality and resolution. The previous file, which was larger in size, didn't give me any problems. This is the link to the file that doesn't work: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ks4mjxs3mz8c3g..._Getting_Started.pdf/file . Can you help me? Thank you!
[Jan 5, 2024, 1:54:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Rendering crash

You're sharing the wrong file... It's called MediaFire - Getting Started.pdf

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Jan 5, 2024, 3:39:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Guido65

Sorry, this is the right one https://www.mediafire.com/file/8i4b4hzxdgy7xo..._alleggerito_V2.sh3d/file
[Jan 6, 2024, 4:48:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Vinci68

France

Oddly enough, in my case, at maximum quality and 4K resolution, the photo is created without a hitch. So it's not the file that's the problem!
[Jan 8, 2024, 2:27:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Guido65

I really don't know why it doesn't work! Aargh!!
[Jan 8, 2024, 6:28:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

hello. A very beautiful project! I found a problematic model here. This is a ping pong table top. If you make the white markup invisible, everything is displayed perfectly. I cured this problem by creating a second copy of the table, but made everything there invisible except the white markup. I combined everything exactly and raised it 1mm higher than the first model. And in the first model of the table, I made the white markings invisible. And everything has been fixed). Photos now turn out perfectly in any quality. Sorry, I added the sky and a large hemisphere.))

1h12m 3000х2250 pixels
the corrected file is here https://www.mediafire.com/file/1fkdw7w46ckxyz..._alleggerito_V2.sh3d/file
[Jan 8, 2024, 10:24:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Sorry, it turned out to be even simpler. In the Ping Pong model, you need to make part No. 9 invisible.

[Jan 8, 2024, 10:52:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Guido65

Sorry, but I didn't quite understand if my original file also crashed for you and what changes you suggested to avoid issues. Nonetheless, I tried opening your file, and unfortunately, it still crashed for me. At this point, it must be a problem related to some incompatibility with my PC (which is really strange because it generates other sweethome file renderings, even heavier ones, without any problems...)
[Jan 9, 2024, 2:03:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

I have your file loaded normally, it does not refuse. But the table is loading with an error, I thought that's what you meant. And I assumed that this error could have caused you to reset the render for some special reasons. But now I understand that there is some other problem here. Yes. The table from your file is loaded like this

if you make AUTO 9 invisible, then like this

but now we must think about the real reason for the failure.. I don't know now.
[Jan 9, 2024, 2:50:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

What memory usage is indicated in the About dialog box?
What renderer did you try?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jan 9, 2024, 3:28:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved