Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 300 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Guido65

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
How to turned off outdoor lights in daytime renderings

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to create daytime renderings of my home garden, but even when I set a daytime schedule, the outdoor lights (spotlights in the garden) always stay on. Is it possible to deactivate them somehow to achieve a more realistic daytime rendering?
Thanks to everyone for your help.
[Dec 28, 2023, 12:29:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: How to turned off outdoor lights in daytime renderings

Hi,
Each light has a light power setting that you can set to 0. If you have many lights, you can select more than one light first (with shift key for example), then choose Furniture > Modify to change their light power all together.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Dec 29, 2023, 9:26:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia
smile Re: How to turned off outdoor lights in daytime renderings

Now I know that there is a great project here! And there is a way to make daylight for the lazy. It is not necessary to turn off all these dozens of different lamps, because they turned out so hard. Let them burn during the day!)) They only have complex reflexes and no harm. One benefit and subtle beauty. And let the sun shine through the clouds - this is the most comfortable light, without harsh shadows, everything is soft and pleasant. Why worship the sun of the Sahara Desert? Moreover, the daytime sun is not bright at all in the program. But the hemispheres can shine several times brighter than the power of the SH 3D sun and the lamps in the grass will be lost in its rays. I covered the house with two such hats, one very low 7%, the other above the house 10%. The brightness level of the render is very low, just above the first division. It is quite possible to simulate a day without daylight. It's the same 1 a.m. on the render.

[Jan 9, 2024, 9:22:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved