Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 432 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
FurnitureLibraryEditor tool (derived version)

FurnitureLibraryEditor-2.0 (since SweetHome3D-7.2) allows modification of light source properties.
In this case, displaying these same properties in the derived version is no longer of interest.

On the other hand, displaying a Light column is always useful to know directly which category a piece of furniture belongs to.

FurnitureLibraryEditor-2.0_derived.jar

FurnitureLibraryEditor-2.0-src_derived.zip
----------------------------------------
EnkoNyito
[Nov 21, 2023, 5:35:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
enkonyito
Advanced Member

Re: FurnitureLibraryEditor tool (derived version)

413 Request Entity Too Large
If SourceForge continues to block my uploads, I will no longer use their service and I will abandon the Sweet Home 3D project.

Display of a Light column.
Clarification: Light properties must be checked in the Preferences panel to be modified.
Attachment FurnitureLibraryEditor-2.1-src_derived.zip (210714 bytes) (Download count: 8) (furnitureLibraryEditorSourceArchive)

EnkoNyito
[Apr 14, 2024, 9:12:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: FurnitureLibraryEditor tool (derived version)

413 Request Entity Too Large
If SourceForge continues to block my uploads, I will no longer use their service and I will abandon the Sweet Home 3D project.

Send a PM
[Apr 15, 2024, 9:57:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved