Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 7
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 585 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Soulis

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
confused This is a question and Wishlist all in one

Okay, so, I had requested doors because I wanted sliding doors, but now a lot of my floors are missing please help (after a reinstall). I miss my cherrywood flooring. confused confused confused confused confused pumpkin rose good luck
----------------------------------------
Do villains see themselves as saviors, as would a hero? Based on the fact that most comic book villains (e.g: Marvel/DC) their motives are that they are trying to save or right some wrong. So are they really villains, anti-heroes or Anti-Villains?
[Nov 2, 2023, 12:42:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: This is a question and Wishlist all in one

There are several sliding doors in the catalog but if those are not what you are looking for you have to either create one yourself or search 3D model sites for one that fits your needs and import it. It's not clear what kind of sliding door you are looking for so we can't direct you to one that will fit your needs.

Floor and ceiling are parts of a room. Missing floors can have several reasons: you deleted rooms, you have made levels invisible causing the room to be invisible, or you switched of the visibility of a floor (Modify room, 'Display Floor').

There is a cherry wood texture in the texture catalog so you can apply that to a new floor (room). Adjust the scale if needed.
[Nov 2, 2023, 10:10:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulis

United States

Catalog?
Do villains see themselves as saviors, as would a hero? Based on the fact that most comic book villains (e.g: Marvel/DC) their motives are that they are trying to save or right some wrong. So are they really villains, anti-heroes or Anti-Villains?
[Nov 2, 2023, 6:11:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulis

United States

In my version of the SH3d I do not have any of that anymore. Maybe a reinstall, reinstall
[Nov 2, 2023, 6:13:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

merriam-webster.com:
catalog: as in list
a record of a series of items (as names or titles) usually arranged according to some system
The (Furniture) Catalog is the top left pane where all available furniture is listed, i.e. the furniture list. The Texture Catalog appears when you select Modify Furniture, Texture. It's the list of texture images from which you can select one to apply to your object.

If you don't see the top left pane (the furniture list) look at the top border of the left pane. You can drag down that top border and the pane should open. You can also use the tiny arrows on the border. The same goes if you don't have any panes on the left: drag the left border of the big pane to the right and your left panes should appear.
If this is what made you loose the panes you probably accidentally clicked one of those tiny arrows.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Keet at Nov 2, 2023, 6:40:40 PM]
[Nov 2, 2023, 6:36:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

Maybe you didn't download all the models. Did you check here?
[Nov 2, 2023, 9:07:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Soulis

United States

Thank you!
[Nov 3, 2023, 3:53:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved