Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 724 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
chard1223

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Adding Windows

Iam starting a new plan and when I drag over picture window, it installs backward and upside down. This was not the case in my other plans. How can I install correct, have I changed my properties on this new plan?
[Oct 7, 2023, 7:13:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Adding Windows

To find the source of your problem you need to supply a little more information.
• version of Sweet Home 3D and plug-ins
• is the window one of the windows supplied with Sweet Home 3D (or one of the libraries available from the Sweet Home 3D site)?
• do you experience the same problem with other windows?

Do you mean by 'backwards display of a window' that it points inwards instead of outwards (or vv)? You can drag the window a little to the other side of a wall to change that direction.

Upside down? I have never heard of such a thing happening with a correct model so my suspicion is that the model is either corrupted or just incorrectly constructed. This should not happen with any of the default windows, so try if these result in the same problem. Also try a new project with only a wall and the picture window to see if you get that same problem.

If you are using a Sweet Home 3D version 5.5 or older the problem might be related to an old bug that was fixed. The latest version of Sweet Home 3D is 7.2 so install that one.
[Oct 8, 2023, 1:06:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved