Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 706 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
HOOT

United States
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Where did my 3D go?

Hello, I've been using SH3D for years. A few days ago, I realized that the bottom 3D portion of my floor plan was gone, and I couldn't figure out how to get it back. All of my plans are now w/o the bottom 3D portion. Please let me know how to turn the bottom 3D back on. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!
[Sep 26, 2023, 12:16:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Where did my 3D go?

You probably accidentally closed it. If you look at the bottom of the 2D view you see there is a bar under it with two tiny arrows on the left. You can drag that bar up to show the 3D view.
If you are not using the latest version the 3D view might not immediately repaint. Just leave the 3D View open and restart Sweet Home 3D. Everything should be OK now.
[Sep 26, 2023, 8:35:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HOOT

United States

You're right Keet, thank you! I don't how I hit those microscopic arrows, and have no clue as to `why they're hidden. Thanks again!
[Sep 26, 2023, 6:41:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Remember those little arrows.
The latest version (7.2) has a great new feature where the 3D View is not updated when the 3D pane is closed. This speeds up working in the 2D window significantly if you have an older PC that is not so fast. Re-opening the 3D pane resumes the 3D View rendering.
[Sep 27, 2023, 7:42:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HOOT

United States

Thank you!
[Sep 27, 2023, 9:00:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved