Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1060 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Egretta

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Imported backround and problems with levels

Hi, please do you know where is the problem? I imported the scan of the real plan ground floor and built the wals. In the first floor I can also move with the wals from the ground floor and it is wrong. I can´t cath the walls from the first floor properly, they mix together with the ground walls. When i did floors withhout the imported backround of the plan, its ok. In every floor I can move only with the walls, which are built on the concrete level.

Thank you for any idea!
[Aug 25, 2023, 10:21:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Imported backround and problems with levels

The problem is most likely incorrect wall/level heights.

Set the level height of level 0 to the same height as your walls on level 0 (right click on the level tab to edit level properties).
Check the floor thickness you have on level 1. Level 1 elevation must start at the height of level 0 + the floor thickness.

Example:
level 0: walls 250 high, set level height 250
level 1: walls 250 high and floor thickness 20: level 1 elevation 250+20=270, level height 250.
[Aug 26, 2023, 6:08:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved