Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 709 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
LaVache

Belgique
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Points de sélection

Bonjour, lors de la construction d'un mur, les points de sélection pour le placer ou le mesurer se trouvent à ses extrémités, tandis que pour les meubles, il s'agit de leurs centres.

Ce serait intéressant d'avoir le même système de sélection pour tout, or comme il y a aussi des pièces, de faire en sorte que tous les coins extrêmes, les points médians et le centre soient sélectionnables quel que soit l'élément, à l'image de ce qui existe dans le plugin de Multiplication.

De plus, ce serait très pratique d'avoir en plus de la liste des meubles, la liste des murs et des pièces, en un seul endroit. Ça simplifierait nettement la sélection des éléments. Ça permettrait de tout retrouver d'un coup d'œil et de pouvoir sélectionner facilement les différents éléments.

Hi, when building a wall, the selection points for placing or measuring it are at its ends, whereas for furniture it's at its centres.

It would be interesting to have the same selection system for everything, or as there are also rooms, to make sure that all the extreme corners, the midpoints and the centre are selectable whatever the element, just like in the Multiplication plugin.

In addition, it would be very practical to have the list of walls and rooms in the same place as the furniture list. It would make selecting items much simpler. You'd be able to find everything at a glance and select different items easily.
[Aug 21, 2023, 2:19:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Re: Points de sélection

In addition, it would be very practical to have the list of walls and rooms in the same place as the furniture list. It would make selecting items much simpler. You'd be able to find everything at a glance and select different items easily.
That's something I have on my wish list too but in a little different format: Each list in it's own pane and free choice in show/hide and docking position for each pane. From what I understand from previous posts is that such a thing is not possible with the current User Interface. I would be happy with three panes (walls,rooms,furniture) on the left and the current top-left window on the right.
The alternative is what you suggest: integrate walls and rooms in the furniture list. A list that starts with three default nodes: Walls, Rooms, Furniture. Because the list will get longer the two panes on the left are better split into one left and one right allowing them the full height.

It's a difficult problem because other users will have other preferences. You can wait for someone to request to add polylines and dimensions to the list laughing
[Aug 21, 2023, 3:06:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
LaVache

Belgique
Re: Points de sélection

😊 I didn't think to polylines and dimensions because I have dimensions columns with elevations, angles, etc. in the list already and I don't use polylines as it doesn't start in copied element.

I believe it would be better to have lists on the same side, because it is possible to have two screens, so plan and preview would be in the middle, cutted by screens borders.
[Aug 21, 2023, 3:22:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved