Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 91
Posts: 91   Pages: 10   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31036 times and has 90 replies Next Thread
Vinci68

France
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
cool Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2

The art of using your vacation to benefit the community. Thank you Emmanuel for this version; it's a real treat in the middle of summer.
[Aug 13, 2023, 1:32:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Hamiko

Belgium
Re: Sweet Home 3D 7.2

Hi, noticed that the path in the video window is no longer shown when you create a video.
[Aug 13, 2023, 3:09:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for your nice comments smile

The video path is back in the version Beta 4 (see updated links in the first post of this thread).
This version fixes also the list of printed furniture when levels are selected in the page setup dialog box, and adds a few more preset shapes for the mannequin of the default catalog.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Aug 13, 2023, 5:43:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
crackwood01

Canada

Pardon my ignorance, but i've downloaded the 7.2 Beta 2 file for windows.

After my installation i have a (no plugin 7.2 version) and another 7.1.1 version with plugins installed.

how can i install plugins in 7.2

p.s. my 7.1.1 is a piad version from the microsoft store
[Aug 14, 2023, 5:19:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
GaudiGalopin3324
Advanced Member

Russia

Thank you Emmanuel. Translucent models are perfectly obtained in the Yafaray version. There are a lot of possibilities now.
[Aug 16, 2023, 10:23:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

I'm not sure if it's related to the new version...

When I make a staircase, I can't modify it anymore.

I tried several formats of staircase, in existing or new/blank instance of SH3D, but the result is the same. I can generate the staircase, and in the right-click pop-up menu Modify Furniture is available, but nothing happens. Same result when double-clicking the generated staircase.

I have sent the file to your email.
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 17, 2023, 9:44:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Thanks for your reports.
The bug reported by Hans is fixed in the version 7.2 Beta 5, and can be tested with the updated download links in the first post of this thread.
This update fixes also some bugs in the modification of multiple dimension lines and comes with a version of JOGL updated to v2.5.0-rc-20230813.

crackwood01, I thought that the free version and Windows Store version shared the same private data folders but it doesn't seem to be always the case...
You can find their location by clicking on the links showed in the Libraries in use pane, displayed by clicking on the Libraries... button at bottom of About dialog box. If this button is missing, just install a furniture library.
[Aug 17, 2023, 5:08:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Thank you very much for your super fast solution. Will test it tomorrow.

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 17, 2023, 6:11:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mirakels

Nice improvements!
Wouldn't the changes to dimension lines (elevation) also not make it easy to create 3 dimensional poylines (i.e. adding elevation to each of the polyline points). Guess that would also make the 3D-wiring plugin much simpler and beter integrated with the core SH3D.
[Aug 20, 2023, 11:32:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Polylines and dimensions are handled differently in 3D: polylines have a variable width in 2D and dash style, but no thickness in 3D, whereas dimensions are lines of fixed thickness with no dash, much more simple and faster to draw!
[Aug 20, 2023, 8:05:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 91   Pages: 10   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved