Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 794 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
MZR

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Help Needed to Plan Front Lawn

Hi.
Just joined this wonderful community. I have been exploring the forum for quite some time and seen some really great stuff shared by the members.
I am a beginner and need help in design an extended front lawn area for my home. I have recently acquired this area for lawn front extension.
Can you guys suggest how to design it. We need a sitting area Gazebo, planters kitchen garden area trees and rockery with preferably a walking area.
How to share SweetHome3D files here
Thanks in advance
[Jul 9, 2023, 5:54:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Help Needed to Plan Front Lawn

Might I suggest that you look up images of garden parts that you like. Take screenshots and see what could fit into your budget and the area you want to fill.
Start with an outline of the front lawn area and add where your front door, drive way (garage?), and paths should be. Then add items you found interesting when you were gathering images of the garden parts you like.
It's much more satisfying to have designed this yourself than have someone else do it who has no knowledge of what you like, what your budget is, what your location is (sandy, rocky, muddy?), and what wheather is to be expected during a year so appropriate trees etc, can be choosen. Maybe start with a drawing on paper with some dimensions added before you start in Sweethome3D. Almost any object you need can be found for download or you can create them yourself.
[Jul 9, 2023, 6:04:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved