Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 447 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Remuddler

USA
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Trying to add a light source but black spot appears

I was watching several SH3D videos on Youtube. I see that light sources can be added in front of the virtual visitor. In the videos they add soft glow emanating from the center of the source. I added a 3.5 ft diameter light source in my shower model (it is behind the glass doors in the shower). But a large black spot appears at the middle of the source. Black spots appear in all my lights (ceiling can lights made from pendant lamps shrunk to very thin vertical height). What is causing this black spots? Can I get rid of the spots? I also have a lot of noise in upper areas even in best quality rendering settings (especially in upper areas and corners).
[Jun 24, 2023, 6:41:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved