Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 8
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1605 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
hobbyrv

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Seamless is

When I import a texture, e.g. floor, I can't adjust the length and width separately, so I get squares, even if it's declared to be seamless. And when I enlarge it I don't get the correct width of the planks. See how I don't want it here http://icecream.me/0e6411bf447aad0ea741e12d5b5188cd. Can someone tell me how it can be done? Thanks in advance.
[Sep 5, 2022, 10:28:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Re: Seamless is

Maybe it isn't actually seamless. Can you post the texture?
[Sep 5, 2022, 12:41:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Here is the screenshot of the structure. I get this result when copying the most structures. Hope you can help me out, thank you for looking. http://icecream.me/423e7b39902374085854dffa449d1415
[Sep 5, 2022, 3:41:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Well, it doesn't look seamless at all. Maybe you took the preview which isn't seamless, while the full image could be. Check if there is a download button on the website where you found the texture, maybe you have to open a details page to see it.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Daniels118 at Sep 5, 2022, 4:26:47 PM]
[Sep 5, 2022, 4:25:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Or watch this https://archivetextures.net/?a=download&id=98063
[Sep 5, 2022, 4:26:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

I think I was right. Don't right click/save image on the preview, just left click it to download the correct image.
[Sep 5, 2022, 4:30:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

Search Google using a search like this one: seamless tileable texture oak parquet
----------------------------------------
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Sep 5, 2022, 4:34:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hobbyrv

Thank you Daniel, so simple, one just needs to know.
And thank you hansmex for the link.
[Sep 6, 2022, 12:50:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved