Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 77
Posts: 77   Pages: 8   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 86406 times and has 76 replies Next Thread
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Wirings plugin

Hi 241177793, there isn't any wrong with your installation, you just found a bug in the plugin. It will be fixed by tomorrow.
You don't find the 3rd coordinate because wiring nodes are just a side effect, the real wiring data is stored in custom properties named "it.ld.sh3dplugins.wirings.Wiring@unique_id".
[Jul 17, 2023, 9:31:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

The length bug has been fixed, version 4.3 just released!
Download from SourceForge or using the Plugin Manager.
[Jul 17, 2023, 5:17:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 

Many thanks to you!
[Jul 18, 2023, 1:03:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
IvanDiaz

Colombia

Good morning Daniels118, is there any way to make it possible to edit the measurement lines from a pop-up window or in the 3d plane itself? Editing the line from the 2d plane is very difficult, especially if the line made has been crooked. smile
[Aug 1, 2023, 10:29:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

@IvanDiaz
There is a bug that prevents selecting wirings from the plan view, it will be fixed in the next release and I will also add a method to edit the wiring properties directly from the 3D view.
[Aug 3, 2023, 5:05:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Daniels118
Advanced Member

Italy

Version 4.4 beta 2
Compatible with SweetHome3D 7.2 and Pan 3D View 4.0 beta.
Requires Pan 3D View 4.0 beta or later.

Allows wiring selection from the 3D view (Wiring tool must be disabled)
Once selected, the wiring can be edited using CTRL+E available.

Download from SourceForge or using the Plugin Manager.
[Sep 3, 2023, 11:38:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
JBRI

USA

After loading the wiring plugin Sweet home 3d will not launch. It says I must load the Pan plugin first but I can't launch the program now!
I've tried to delete everything and reinstall several time, no luck!.

Please help!!! crying
[Nov 16, 2023, 2:33:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

If you are on Windows:
Go to "C:\[USER]\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D" with your file manager. There should be a folder for the plugins. Delete the wirings sh3p file and you can start Sweet Home 3D again. Now first install the Pan3DView plugin before you reinstall the wiring plugin.
I suggest that you install the Plugin Manager as mentioned in the post right before yours and use that to install other plugins.

On Linux the plugin directory is /home/[USER]/.eteks/sweethome3d/plugins. That is a hidden directory so don't forget to switch your view in the file manager to view hidden files. (Notice the . before 'eteks', hidden files/directories start with a point on Linux.)

On Apple? I have no idea.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Keet at Nov 16, 2023, 8:42:05 PM]
[Nov 16, 2023, 8:40:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

If you use Windows, the plugins folder is in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D, and not in C:\user\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D.
If you don't see AppData folder, try suggestions here.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Nov 20, 2023, 5:38:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Keet
Advanced Member

Netherlands

I better refrain from remarks concerning Windows in the future laughing
The wrong path I mentioned came from another forum post but apparently MS has changed them over the years. I haven't used Windows since XP so I had no idea about those changes.
[Nov 20, 2023, 8:53:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 77   Pages: 8   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved