Blog

Index  | Recent Threads  | List Attachments  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 248
Posts: 248   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 636912 times and has 247 replies Next Thread
LaVache

Belgique
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Generate roof plugin

^ You don't need to create a new level for roofs, it will be created by the plugin, Elevation will be 0 after your upper level.
[Aug 23, 2023, 9:08:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

What am I doing wrong?

Verify the plugin version.
I suspect you have 3.1.1 NOT 4.0.
On some Windows systems the new plugin version don't replace the old one, so you will have to do this manually or install and use Plugin Manager.
----------------------------------------
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
When all else fails, read the instructions.Murphy's Law
[Aug 24, 2023, 6:47:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Frazc

United Kingdom

Version 4.0, and @Louis, I'm not adding anything other than a floor, then roof? Even if I place a floor on a new space on the drawing, where nothing has been before, the roof is about 6m up!
[Aug 28, 2023, 3:44:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

@Frazc
Sorry, but with no offense, it is hard for me to believe you.
The described symptoms correspond to 3.1.1 version.
I believe you have download 4.0 version but, from different reasons it is not installed.
So, PLEASE take some screenshots and put it here:
1. Go to Help->About menu and show me whats there (SH3D version, java etc).
2. Go to Help->About->Library... and, on Plug-in section, scroll to GenerateRoof.
If you have Sweet Home 3D version 7.1 and GenerateRoof-4.0
please send me a test file with your issues.
All this could help me (us, the GRT) to fix possible bugs.
Thanks in advance for your patience.
A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do. Murphy's Law (Greer's Third Law)
[Aug 28, 2023, 5:10:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Frazc

United Kingdom

This forum doesn't support attachments so how do you want the files? I have the screenshots showing ver 7.1.1 and ver 4.0 beta 2 for the roof generator.
Cheers
[Aug 28, 2023, 6:14:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dorin
Advanced Member

Romania

1. You could use MediaFire and paste the links here.
2. You don't have the final version of Generate Roof. Take it from here
[Aug 29, 2023, 6:33:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Frazc

United Kingdom

Downloaded that version, restarted it and all looked ok (screenshots in mediafile also). Tried a new roof, same issue. Hopefully you'll see something wrong in my settings or how I am doing this, but I can't find it!
SH3P file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9sltw8oklhlol1...oof_%25283%2529.sh3p/file

About screenshots:
https://www.mediafire.com/view/l538o02bbs5lb8...8-30_at_16.16.19.png/file
https://www.mediafire.com/view/tastoqg8kpetuv...8-30_at_16.17.26.png/file
[Aug 30, 2023, 1:21:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
hansmex
Advanced Member

Netherlands

It would be more informative if you share the SH3D file (not the plugin SH3P) and screenshots of your results.

H
Hans

new website - under constuction
hansdirkse.info
[Aug 30, 2023, 1:46:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Frazc

United Kingdom

Oops! Here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uredbv8rkpvtbwh/NS3.sh3d/file
[Aug 30, 2023, 2:02:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Frazc

United Kingdom

And screenshot of the floating roof for anyone not loading the full file: https://www.mediafire.com/view/0edghd8i79u506...8-30_at_17.02.59.png/file
[Aug 30, 2023, 2:04:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 248   Pages: 25   [ Previous Page | 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved