Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 5
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2528 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
HenriP2000

Germany
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Import of a 3D Model generated in 3dm to sh3d

Good day everybody, any advice on how I can integrate a 3D-Model of the Barcelona chair developed in a different 3D-Program and available for download here https://flyingarchitecture.com/3d-scenes/barcelona-chair in SH3D? I have tried and tried, I need both the chair and the stool as well as the bench.... and I just don't get it done ... and you do not want to see my attempts at doing it myself, trust me. Any idea?

Thank you very much for your help in advance and

very best regards from the Rheingau in Germany
Henri
[May 26, 2021, 11:26:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark
Re: Import of a 3D Model generated in 3dm to sh3d

Hi there HenriP2000,

SH3D project file HERE

You will find 2 models: One original + one with slightly darker leather and crome.

Cecilia
[May 26, 2021, 6:55:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HenriP2000

Germany

Thanks so much Cecilia, thanks a million indeed - I need the chair in the original colour in beige, but changing that was a piece of cake, thanks to your efforts. However, you don't happen to have the stool and the bench as well, now, do you?

Best regards - and thanks again
Henri
[May 26, 2021, 8:52:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Hi,
I only converted the contents of your link. If you have a link to the rest, I will be happy to convert it for you.

Cecilia
[May 28, 2021, 2:45:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
HenriP2000

Germany

Dear Cecilia, you are most kind, thank you so very much. However, I found a most resoureceful site to download further 3d-Models, that offers not only 3d-Models but Models, that can be directly imported into Sweet Home, everybody, check out this site:

https://totalreal.com/3d/knoll/

Best Wishes for a most wonderful weekend
Henri
[May 29, 2021, 10:58:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved