Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 24
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 19220 times and has 23 replies Next Thread
jpcr

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Terrain Generator plug-in

hello,
I have installed the plug-in but i dont see the same screen than the latest version.

also , would you consider having negative elevation to make holes?

I do not see the wireframe option, is it because i am using the French version?

thank you for all your work!!

JP
[May 22, 2021, 11:30:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

I have installed the plug-in but i dont see the same screen than the latest version.
Check what version is running in the Librairies in use dialog box shown when you click on the Libraries button in About dialog box. If it's not the good version, install the version 1.1 of the plug-in and don't forget to restart Sweet Home 3D.

Would you consider having negative elevation to make holes?
I don't think this will happen, but you can create a room at a lower level (including levels with a negative elevation), elevate all the points in the plug-in and finally dig a hole in this terrain.
See this video for more details.

I do not see the wireframe option, is it because i am using the French version?
The wireframe option is available only from version 1.1 of the plug-in and when there are some walls, rooms and furniture to display.
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 22, 2021, 3:07:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
jpcr

thank you Emmanuel !

the video helped a lot.

JP
[May 23, 2021, 8:15:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BLGPHIL

France

Thank you for this great plugin which allowed me to create the altimetry of a very steep terrain to successfully lay out the house.
A small improvement would be to offer a possibility to undo the last changes without having to reset all.
Thank you again and well done for this plugin.
[Sep 16, 2021, 8:00:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2021 eTeks - All rights reserved