Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6763 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
manmad

België
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Some renders of the interior of my future house

In a few months, the construction of my house will start. Because I wanted to see how the house will look like before it was build, i used sweet home 3D to design it.

I must say that I really enjoyed using the tool, and would like to share the latest renders I made. They are far from perfect and still need some work, but I think they are good enough to show everyone how powerfull this tool is. Before this journey, I had no experience with any similar tool or with 3D design. So I hope this post will convince some people to try and use this tool.

[Oct 15, 2020, 3:32:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France
Re: Some renders of the interior of my future house

Very nicely done!
Hope you'll like living in the built result wink
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Oct 16, 2020, 6:12:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Xiste
Advanced Member

Norway

Looks like you are creating a stately home here.
Very good renderings.
[Oct 18, 2020, 9:29:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
VeroniQ
Advanced Member

France

I particularly like the dining room corner, with this original window behind. The stairs look good too! Congratulations and hope the construction will go well.
[Oct 18, 2020, 10:38:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Ceciliabr
Advanced Member

Denmark

Nice renderings.
I just wonder; what's on top of the staircase?

Good job.

Cec
[Oct 20, 2020, 2:20:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
manmad

België

Thank you for the nice words! I really enjoyed making it and am going to perfect it in the coming weeks.

Nice renderings.
I just wonder; what's on top of the staircase?

Good job.

Cec

I will update this post once i finish the 2nd floor :) Need to find some time to finish that.

There will be 3 bedrooms, dressing, 2 bathrooms and a toilet.
But it needs some more work because it has sloped walls (due to regulations, I need to keep the house under 1000m³. And the basement also counts so we had to lower the roof a little. ).
[Oct 21, 2020, 2:32:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved