|
|
|
|
Sweet Home 3D Forum
 |
|
lost all my imported models after update
Hello all, I need your expect help, I have the paid version from apple App Store in my Mac laptop.
...
|
Installation
|
Karolita
|
8 |
39352 |
Nov 6, 2025, 6:37:42 PM
by Karolita
|
 |
|
Doors made in Blender
A friend of mine made a very nice door in Blender. I told him to submit it for SH3D. He was able to ...
|
Features use and tips
|
pencilart
|
3 |
257319 |
Nov 1, 2025, 9:59:55 PM
by MarioSambol
|
 |
|
how to install plugins, new textures?
Bonjour,
I installed sweethome3d on a linux fedora, it works but I don't understand how to ...
|
Installation
|
frpatte
|
3 |
28138 |
Oct 31, 2025, 2:28:23 PM
by Keet
|
 |
|
"Can't open home" error for existing home transferring from older windows computer
I have reinstalled the paid version from MS store and get the above error when I try to open the ...
|
Installation
|
walkn.steve
|
3 |
25187 |
Oct 30, 2025, 8:44:28 AM
by justjack
|
 |
|
My own home (as is)
Hello,
I am about to start a remodeling project on my home. I decided that it would be wise to ...
Page:
1
2
|
Gallery
|
carlos_spork
|
13 |
55373 |
Oct 30, 2025, 2:16:52 AM
by jaffar34
|
 |
|
Understanding the Concept of SH3D - Roofs and Sloped Walls
I am a new user of SH3D and am trying to visualize a house drawn in LibreCAD in SH3D.
I am running ...
|
Features use and tips
|
Swelst
|
8 |
257218 |
Oct 28, 2025, 5:58:56 PM
by Swelst
|
 |
|
frame size for video. A question for the developers
hello. I'm trying to use the Video tool for my work again. I really miss other frame sizes in ...
|
Sweet Home 3D bar
|
GaudiGalopin3324
|
5 |
33733 |
Oct 27, 2025, 4:03:13 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324
|
 |
|
3D Model list unable to load
Hi everyone! I´m a newly subscribed user and today is the second day since I download the program. ...
|
3D problems
|
nowheremanyzl
|
1 |
19486 |
Oct 27, 2025, 10:44:35 AM
by Keet
|
 |
|
Display electrical outlets on design view and print.
Hello,
Is there a way to show electrical outlets or the locations of them in the design view ...
|
Features use and tips
|
mikesailer
|
2 |
213751 |
Oct 26, 2025, 7:32:36 PM
by jmordkoff
|
 |
|
Re: Create a solid Shape
Hi,
I am tracing around an old building and the walls are thick and there are some weird shapes ...
Page:
1
2
3
|
Features use and tips
|
stef.salmon
|
20 |
609118 |
Oct 24, 2025, 8:38:31 AM
by stef.salmon
|
 |
This thread has high priority |
 |
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login |
 |
Has new post since your last login |
|
|