Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
install or upgrade?
Hello, I have sweethome version 2.1 and I want the new version 2.2. I want to know, that I have ...
Installation flipaaaaa 2 21194 Jan 6, 2026, 9:19:12 PM
by jb43  Last Page
sad 2D symbols not working
Title says it all. For a long time I have problems with placing 2D symbols. They are blank ... ...
Features use and tips tzwientjuh 8 135483 Jan 5, 2026, 7:42:27 PM
by dorin  Last Page
Plugins manager
Hello plugin developers! What you think about having a plugin manager that can help users to find ...
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6
Developers Daniels118 50 197193 Jan 5, 2026, 1:12:53 PM
by supseb  Last Page
Création de volières
Bonjour, je découvre SW3D après l'avoir installé sur des parcs informatiques d'école. ...
Forum en français vduvernet 5 11388 Jan 5, 2026, 7:53:33 AM
by Keet  Last Page
Problem with saved camera position and zoom!
Hello, when i click on my saved camera position...the position appears but not with the correct ...
3D problems audiophilone 6 26067 Jan 2, 2026, 3:46:48 PM
by nckv  Last Page
Missing furniture files
At least 3 times now, I have downloaded furniture files (Collada zip files) from associated ...
Sweet Home 3D bar drjerry513 1 19562 Dec 31, 2025, 9:06:46 AM
by Keet  Last Page
Show walls in the items list
It would be handy if the items list in the lower left corner could include walls as well. Then you ...
Wishlist SaarVoirVivre 5 66765 Dec 29, 2025, 6:33:44 PM
by z56oo  Last Page
floorplanner .fml (json) 3d model converting
Hello, I just bought a new house and with it i also got a 2d and 3d model of it created on ...
3D models and textures qqa 3 28996 Dec 26, 2025, 4:47:11 PM
by daviddemeij  Last Page
artificial sun, repeat.
I used to tell you how you can improve the solar lighting in a room. SH3D allows you to show such ...
Gallery GaudiGalopin3324 2 23459 Dec 22, 2025, 5:41:35 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
How to trace real floorplan?
I have a real floor plan and thought tracing it would be easy using polygons, but that doesn’t ...
Features use and tips madrian 3 40387 Dec 21, 2025, 10:09:05 PM
by sjb007  Last Page
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 | Next Page ]

This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved