Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
Regression: Modify furniture does not open for existing furniture in ≥7.5 (works in 7.4)
[b]Summary[/b] After upgrading Sweet Home 3D via the Microsoft Store, the Modify furniture ...
Features use and tips fatherjack 5 85759 Jan 23, 2026, 11:19:00 AM
by fatherjack  Last Page
Rugs and carpets
I am new to this product so maybe this is obvious to others. How can I put a rug or a carpet on the ...
3D models and textures matts 7 127407 Jan 23, 2026, 1:15:38 AM
by MarioSambol  Last Page
how can I position a box
When creatinga box I can position it at say x=0 and y=0 with size 60x60x60. but then the GUI ...
Features use and tips teknopaul 2 37647 Jan 22, 2026, 4:05:40 PM
by Daniels118  Last Page
Transparent ceiling for camera, but OPAQUE for light/sun
Hi everyone, I’m working on a floor plan for my smart home (Home Assistant) and I have a ...
Features use and tips TheFefi 4 38752 Jan 22, 2026, 8:17:04 AM
by captaincook  Last Page
Artificial-Intelligence-Inspired Homes
It's been about a year since I've posted anything. As mentioned in my last posting a year ...
Page:  1  2
Gallery AeowynFraser 15 190520 Jan 19, 2026, 10:27:18 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
confused Furniture libraries missing in "About Sweet Home 3D"
I just noticed that the furniture libraries that are not "user created" (i.e Blend Swap, ...
Installation z56oo 0 74328 Jan 18, 2026, 5:02:53 PM
by z56oo  Last Page
I've created a website of my 3D models to share with the group
Greeting from Saint Louis. I've created a website where I've placed some of my 3D models ...
Gallery soundguru13 2 116200 Jan 17, 2026, 5:55:48 PM
by soundguru13  Last Page
Circle and rectangle for wheelchair accessible bathroom
Hello, I would like to draw: - a 150cm diameter circle showing the minimum turning radius for a ...
Features use and tips Coucoucemoi 4 31790 Jan 14, 2026, 6:10:28 PM
by VeroniQ  Last Page
Erreur lors de la recherche de mises à jour
bonjour depuis quelques semaines lors de la recherche de mises à jour (bouton "Vérifier ...
Forum en français Mikado44 2 51361 Jan 14, 2026, 3:01:52 PM
by Mikado44  Last Page
Aucun objet disponible
Bonjour, J'ai créé un projet dans sweet home 3d il y a quelques jours sans problème. Mais ...
Forum en français missmel 1 48193 Jan 13, 2026, 12:00:45 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 | Next Page ]

This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved