Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
Camera Data Generator v1.1
Camera Data Generator is a Java-based auxiliary tool designed to create camera settings files for ...
Page:  1  2
Developers Xlance 17 9436 Apr 8, 2025, 5:58:00 AM
by Xlance  Last Page
Coordinate axes in 3D view
Approximately what Mario suggest: In 3D view I need to have (optionally) the coordinate axes. ...
Wishlist dorin 1 24131 Apr 7, 2025, 3:36:01 PM
by MarioSambol  Last Page
Water tank, plumbing, stove and flue
I have never used this software before so I am a complete amateur. I am looking to design a ...
Features use and tips anthony_linac 2 10106 Apr 5, 2025, 1:59:11 PM
by wickscool  Last Page
A different way to change a material name
It is easy to change material names by editing the OBJ and MTL files. I described this in the ...
Features use and tips Keet 0 3060 Apr 4, 2025, 11:40:20 AM
by Keet  Last Page
I am having trouble doing roofing
Hello friends. I am drawing prefabricated houses. I have made many roofs before, but I was able to ...
Page:  1  2  3  4
3D problems gnrylmz 34 15701 Apr 3, 2025, 9:43:37 PM
by dorin  Last Page
MacMini M4
Hello all. I've been running SH3D on my M1 MacBookPro for the last three years and am now ...
Installation tonygh 2 4362 Apr 3, 2025, 2:43:53 PM
by tonygh  Last Page
confused création de bibliothèque
Bonjour a tous love struck je voudrais savoir comment je dois faire pour créer deux meubles pour ma ...
Forum en français ptitofflg 3 2086 Apr 2, 2025, 7:14:37 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
Yafaray using CPU on mac instead of GPU
Hi everyone, is there a way to configure the yafaray rendering engine to use GPU instead of CPU? ...
3D problems nick2k3 1 3574 Apr 1, 2025, 11:02:31 AM
by Keet  Last Page
rose The sun with your own hands in SH3D
I don't really like the sun in SH3D. Yes, it has many necessary functions, you can watch a ...
Gallery GaudiGalopin3324 8 7439 Mar 31, 2025, 11:53:16 AM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
How to use 3D models with several items?
Hello, I, like many others, am trying to make a 3D model of my house. At the kitchen section, i ...
Page:  1  2  3
3D models and textures Strux 24 27421 Mar 29, 2025, 12:39:48 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 | Next Page ]

This thread has high priority
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved