Print at Oct 5, 2026, 5:46:32 PM
Posted by TRBCNM at Jul 3, 2026, 4:22:34 PM
confused   Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
Hi Support Team,

I purchased the full version of Sweet Home 3D through the Microsoft Store, but after reinstalling it from my Store Library, the application keeps asking for a subscription, and my full access is locked.

I have already tried clicking the "Restore Purchase" button inside the app, but nothing happens at all.

Here are my purchase details from my Microsoft account:

Order Number: 1008597846
Purchase Date: July 29, 2021
Product: Sweet Home 3D: Interior Design & Home Planner
Status: Completed (Paid ฿519.00)

Could you please help me verify this order and restore my full license access?

Thank you for your assistance.

[email protected]

Posted by nhel17 at Jul 13, 2026, 11:58:51 AM
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
Hi Support Team,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I purchased the full version of Sweet Home 3D through the Microsoft Store, but after reinstalling it, the application keeps prompting me for a subscription and my full access remains locked.

Like the original poster, I have tried clicking the "Restore Purchase" button inside the app, but nothing happens.

Here are my purchase details from my Microsoft account:

Order Number: 4297839404

Purchase Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021

Product: Sweet Home 3D (Puybaret Emmanuel)

Quantity: 1

Platform: Microsoft Store

Status: Paid (700.00 PHP)

Could you please help me verify this order and restore my full license access as well?

Thank you for your assistance.

Posted by Zero7 at Aug 10, 2026, 10:17:33 PM
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
I have the same issue...

Order Number: 1768543370
Purchase Date: 08 February 2020
Product: Sweet Home 3D (Puybaret Emmanuel)

Please can you provide some kind of notice to existing customers to help clarify the situation.

Thanks for your help.

Posted by cartero7 at Aug 13, 2026, 1:49:43 PM
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
I am facing the same issue. This is not a correct for all users having purchased the solution on the Microsoft Store and is certainly against the Microsoft Store terms and conditions. Everyone who purchased the solution on the Microsoft should report them for violating the terms.

Posted by Blackburnj505 at Aug 15, 2026, 2:24:04 AM
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
Same issue, Has anyone resolved this or contacted support?

Posted by Blackburnj505 at Aug 15, 2026, 2:47:41 AM
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
I'm having the same issue has anyone found a way to resolve this. Has support answered anyone about it yet?

Posted by alex1333 at Sep 9, 2026, 5:05:35 PM
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
Hi Support Team,

I’m using Sweet Home 3D 7.6.8 Microsoft Store version on Windows.

When I try to use Premium furniture, I get this message:
“Please connect to the internet to unlock premium features and browse the full catalog.”

My internet connection is working normally.

I also tried the Premium webpage, but it shows:
“Firebase: Error (auth/unauthorized-domain).”

I would like to purchase Premium access again.

Could you please help me fix this issue?

Thank you.

Posted by Blackburnj505 at Sep 11, 2026, 6:13:41 PM
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!)
Support resolved this for me. I emailed SH3D support directly by email them at [email protected] and after a few email exchanges they were able to resolve the issue I was had installing my paid Microsoft Store version on my new computer. My issues was with the premium features like being able to modify the 3D items in my drawing and not being able to add new 3D items.

Contact SH3D Support: [email protected]
Or Follow the links under "About" in the software