|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: Floor Rendering Problem » » » » Post: Re: Floor Rendering Problem |
Print at Oct 1, 2026, 4:55:57 AM |
| Posted by hansmex at Dec 19, 2010, 1:20:55 PM |
|
Re: Floor Rendering Problem wrosun, I tried to copy this behaviour but without success. I copied your designs exactly, created the first room in the same place, I used four imported textures. and applied textures to the walls. It renders perfectly in aerial view and virtual visitor view. Can you check the size of the images you use for your textures? Not only how big the file is (in Kb) but also the size in pixels. Hans ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 1, 2026, 4:55:57 AM |