|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Installation » » » Thread: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!) » » » » Post: Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!) |
Print at Oct 5, 2026, 4:13:39 PM |
| Posted by Blackburnj505 at Sep 11, 2026, 6:13:41 PM |
|
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!) Support resolved this for me. I emailed SH3D support directly by email them at [email protected] and after a few email exchanges they were able to resolve the issue I was had installing my paid Microsoft Store version on my new computer. My issues was with the premium features like being able to modify the 3D items in my drawing and not being able to add new 3D items. Contact SH3D Support: [email protected] Or Follow the links under "About" in the software |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 5, 2026, 4:13:39 PM |