|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Installation » » » Thread: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!) » » » » Post: Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!) |
Print at Oct 5, 2026, 4:13:40 PM |
| Posted by alex1333 at Sep 9, 2026, 5:05:35 PM |
|
Re: Paid via Microsoft Store but application asking for subscription (I'm in hurry!) Hi Support Team, I’m using Sweet Home 3D 7.6.8 Microsoft Store version on Windows. When I try to use Premium furniture, I get this message: “Please connect to the internet to unlock premium features and browse the full catalog.” My internet connection is working normally. I also tried the Premium webpage, but it shows: “Firebase: Error (auth/unauthorized-domain).” I would like to purchase Premium access again. Could you please help me fix this issue? Thank you. |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 5, 2026, 4:13:40 PM |