|
|
|
|
Sweet Home 3D Forum
 |
 |
Problème 3D directx/openGL
Bonjour,
Depuis des mois, je n'arrive plus à utiliser SweetHome 3d qui m'est très utile ...
|
Forum en français
|
lmas26
|
0 |
2528 |
Jan 31, 2025, 5:13:09 PM
by lmas26
|
 |
|
Problème 3D directx/openGL
Bonjour,
J'ai tout essayé, je n'arrive plus à utiliser SweetHome 3D depuis des mois ...
|
Forum en français
|
lmas26
|
1 |
2408 |
Jan 31, 2025, 5:12:16 PM
by SpaceMushrooms
|
 |
 |
Recherche des textures translucide adapté à une utilisation sur SH3D !
Bonjour la famille, savez vous s'il est possible de trouver des textures translucide et ...
|
3D models and textures
|
eamaliasnalvat
|
1 |
3841 |
Jan 29, 2025, 8:58:09 AM
by hansmex
|
 |
 |
A way to make any model in the correct sizes
There is a basic size for each item in the interior, which must be carried out very carefully. For ...
|
Gallery
|
GaudiGalopin3324
|
9 |
53902 |
Jan 27, 2025, 4:34:55 PM
by Keet
|
 |
|
customize function keys in windows to make keyboard shortcuts
Hi,
I have been looking to set up function keys in Windows to speed up some commands I use more ...
|
Wishlist
|
gcalavaro
|
1 |
23460 |
Jan 27, 2025, 1:02:46 PM
by klaus0
|
 |
 |
Adding images here?
How do I add models to a Message?
|
Sweet Home 3D bar
|
Soulis
|
3 |
52840 |
Jan 25, 2025, 11:08:34 PM
by Soulis
|
 |
|
Automatically add windows and doors
I'm working on a plugin whose purpose is to automate the creation of windows and doors based on ...
|
Developers
|
scoop7
|
1 |
5331 |
Jan 24, 2025, 9:14:57 PM
by Daniels118
|
 |
 |
How to rotate a whole map from vertical to horizontal
Hi everybody,
I built a house plan in a vertical position.
My question is : how can I do to ...
|
Features use and tips
|
Fred19732
|
2 |
3722 |
Jan 24, 2025, 8:56:00 PM
by Daniels118
|
 |
|
Pond
Hi
I have created my garden
I created a second floor beneath it.
Made some walls of the pond
...
Page:
1
2
|
Features use and tips
|
skank
|
10 |
5045 |
Jan 24, 2025, 7:47:43 PM
by skank
|
 |
|
Poor resolution issue
Hello,
Trying to print/export or whatever my plan, the result is pixelated (~1cm per pixel).
...
|
Features use and tips
|
yaduch74
|
2 |
21358 |
Jan 21, 2025, 3:16:31 AM
by MarioSambol
|
 |
This thread has high priority |
 |
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login |
 |
Has new post since your last login |
|
|