Index  | Recent Threads  | Search
 Welcome Guest  |  Register  |  Login
Login Name  Password
 

Sweet Home 3D Forum



Quick Go »
Sort by Order
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 | Next Page ]
Thread Forum Author Replies Views Last Post
love struck Sweet Home 3D people survey
Hello Sweet Home 3D Community! We’re working on enhancing Sweet Home 3D, and we would love to ...
Page:  1  2
Sweet Home 3D bar SpaceMushrooms 12 951704 Aug 9, 2025, 10:01:02 AM
by janetsykes  Last Page
bug in time setting?
Emmanuel, Maybe there is a small bug in the time setting of the rendering dialogue. When I click ...
Features use and tips hansmex 5 23423 Aug 7, 2025, 7:45:47 PM
by Keet  Last Page
glass with a complex texture in the partition. Opening the partition, the character in the interior is in motion. Repeat, an algorithm for video.
I keep using this simple scheme for videos. I needed to show a partition in a black metal cover ...
Gallery GaudiGalopin3324 4 12076 Aug 7, 2025, 10:21:37 AM
by GaudiGalopin3324  Last Page
Screen Tearing Please Help!!!
[img]https://ibb.co/XrvmwHW8[/img] Here is the image. You can see that the screen starts to tear ...
Installation Jbdaake 1 10415 Aug 6, 2025, 3:06:07 PM
by Puybaret  Last Page
Door with two different sides
Hello I am looking for an interior door (if possible that can be opened) with 2 sides of different ...
Page:  1  2
3D models and textures Vilgard 11 10902 Aug 6, 2025, 12:40:53 AM
by efall1  Last Page
Set focus back to coordinates box
(Not possible to paste images here?) I click "Create rooms" and then "Enter" ...
Features use and tips twmat 1 20290 Aug 4, 2025, 1:04:02 PM
by Keet  Last Page
applause Beautiful projects from our challenge!
🎉 Nous sommes ravis de vous présenter quelques-uns des projets les plus impressionnants soumis ...
Forum en français SpaceMushrooms 0 2867 Jul 30, 2025, 12:15:22 PM
by SpaceMushrooms  Last Page
Request: Importable Template for Tiny House Community Project
Hi everyone, I’m planning a small eco-community project in Sweet Home 3D and would love to know ...
3D models and textures ernesto69 3 4991 Jul 28, 2025, 6:06:01 PM
by Keet  Last Page
Can't modify walls
I just downloaded the software (7.5.35) and watched some tutorials. I drew out the walls for a room ...
Features use and tips NCdyi 6 12923 Jul 28, 2025, 1:35:37 AM
by NCdyi  Last Page
Garage roof has disappeared
I have made my garage roof disappear. i did so that I could see to place stuff in the garage and it ...
Features use and tips LizardQueen 2 3944 Jul 27, 2025, 11:16:42 PM
by LizardQueen  Last Page
Threads: 10469   Pages: 1047   [ Previous Page | 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 | Next Page ]

This thread has high priority
This thread contains one or more attachments
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login
Has new post since your last login

  Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads  
© Copyright 2024 Space Mushrooms - All rights reserved