|
|
|
|
Sweet Home 3D Forum
 |
|
Importer meuble montre "screen share" sous Wayland on Arch Linux
Bonjour,
J'utilise Sweethome 7.5 sous Arch linux, Kde Plasma sous wayland.
Alors que je ...
|
Forum en français
|
magoscuro
|
6 |
3786 |
Jul 10, 2025, 8:16:12 AM
by dorin
|
 |
|
Weird circular windows on a circular wall
Hi,
I'm completely new to Sweet Home 3D, so apologize for this basic question.
When I ...
|
3D models and textures
|
Phil4v
|
4 |
3750 |
Jul 9, 2025, 1:23:41 PM
by SpaceMushrooms
|
 |
|
Convert to Autocad or DWG or DXF
Hi all,
I'm trying to send my drawing to a structural engineer but he needs to import it to ...
Page:
1
2
|
Features use and tips
|
mav99l
|
17 |
45611 |
Jul 9, 2025, 1:22:55 PM
by SpaceMushrooms
|
 |
|
Free Interior Design Models and Free Textures Website
Just sending this out there to hopefully find out about some new 3d model (some are free) and free ...
|
3D models and textures
|
Wallenstein2025
|
1 |
4388 |
Jul 9, 2025, 1:21:10 PM
by SpaceMushrooms
|
 |
|
Programmatically Changing Openings
Hey,
As a part of a plugin development, I want to close a door/window in the floor plan. I tried ...
|
Developers
|
shmuelzon
|
8 |
11528 |
Jul 8, 2025, 9:33:56 PM
by shmuelzon
|
 |
|
Launch multiple instances of SweetHome3D?
I searched around and could not find an answer.
Is there a way to launch multiple instances of ...
Page:
1
2
|
Features use and tips
|
2manyprojects
|
12 |
9777 |
Jul 8, 2025, 9:04:23 AM
by The_Highlander
|
 |
|
Maison de ville en Espagne...
[img]https://images2.imgbox.com/90/f3/QbO4SDHL_o.png[/img]
|
Forum en français
|
jpmad
|
1 |
3046 |
Jul 7, 2025, 6:56:09 PM
by SpaceMushrooms
|
 |
 |
Feature Request: Set exact distance between walls using dimension lines
Hello! I would like to suggest adding a feature that I think would be very useful and greatly ...
|
Wishlist
|
BlGhost8309
|
2 |
40955 |
Jul 7, 2025, 12:39:18 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324
|
 |
 |
How to use levels properly for a real world scenario
Hi,
I would like to accurately model our current house in SweetHome 3D, but I get confused about ...
|
Features use and tips
|
MarkusBohu
|
5 |
6573 |
Jul 6, 2025, 10:54:49 PM
by Keet
|
 |
|
opening the door using AI, video
I can't say that it turned out to be easy, I spent several days trying for free. The AI ...
|
Gallery
|
GaudiGalopin3324
|
3 |
5723 |
Jul 5, 2025, 9:28:23 PM
by GaudiGalopin3324
|
 |
This is a hot thread and has new posts since your last login |
 |
Has new post since your last login |
|
|