Login Name  Password

Sweet Home 3D Forum

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7902 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
aurelie.faticati

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
sweet Home doesn't start

Hi, I just bought the surface Windows 8 pro...
I installed the program, but it won't start propertly, it stops in the middle of starting. Does anyone has a problem like me?

I tried to restart my surface countless time, I installed the new java, I desintalled et reinstalled three time the program :(

Does someone has a solution?

Thanks
[May 23, 2013, 11:36:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
danser01

Re: sweet Home doesn't start

I am unable to load the program successfully as well. I get the splashscreen come up, but it just sits there and doesn't do anything.

I'm on Windows 7 Pro 64bit with Java 7 and local admin rights.
I have uninstalled, CClean'd my machine and tried again with same results.

I can see the SweetHome3D.exe*32 process running in my Task Manager, but it doesn't show up in the Applications list.

Any ideas?
[May 24, 2013, 12:47:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Did you both try the recommendations proposed in the FAQ?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[May 24, 2013, 1:42:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
danser01

Reinstalled graphics drivers and now works - thanks!
[May 24, 2013, 3:16:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
aurelie.faticati

I just reinstalled my graphic driver and now works :D
Thanks everybody!
[May 25, 2013, 2:44:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Puybaret
Expert

France

Aurélie, would you be kind enough to tell us how Sweet Home 3D work on a Surface Windows 8 pro computer? Is the user interface still usable with a small screen? Is it sustainable to draw walls and rooms with the finger or the included pen? Are performances correct?
----------------------------------------
Emmanuel Puybaret, Sweet Home 3D developer
[Jun 3, 2013, 2:53:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread

Get Sweet Home 3D at SourceForge.net. Fast, secure and Free Open Source software downloads

© Copyright 2006-2024 eTeks - All rights reserved