Netherlands
Joined: Sep 26, 2009
Post Count: 4029
Status:
Offline
Re: How to make the ceiling visible....?
If you look from the outside into a room the ceiling is visible only when using the virtual visitor. If you create a second floor, that floor needs to have a floor. In aerial view, you will then see the floor, not the ceiling.
I have already make a second floor and well, the ceiling appears. Strangenly, when I activate the virtual visit, I have to active the 2nd Floor (where is the floor that is the ceiling on the 1rst Floor) in order to see the ceiling on the 1st floor.
Netherlands
Joined: Sep 26, 2009
Post Count: 4029
Status:
Offline
Re: How to make the ceiling visible....?
When you do a right click in the 3D preview window there is an option to show just the selected level, or all levels.
----------------------------------------
Hans