|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: 3D problems » » » Thread: COULDN'T IMPORT FURNITURE |
|
| Print at Oct 10, 2026, 6:29:04 PM | View all posts in this thread on one page |
| Posted by theonlyone at Apr 2, 2017, 6:18:50 PM |
COULDN'T IMPORT FURNITUREHello there. I have been having trouble in Importing Furniture to my plan. This is not my first time to use 3D Home Sweet and there have been no trouble before. Now, it seems that something is wrong. I have reinstalled another 3D home Sweet in another laptop to see if the same problem will occur. And yes, it did occur. I could not import furniture from website via FREE images. Please help me with this. Thank you so much. |
| Posted by hansmex at Apr 2, 2017, 10:19:04 PM |
|
Re: COULDN'T IMPORT FURNITURE Please, provide a link to the models that cause these problems. H ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 10, 2026, 6:29:04 PM |