|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Features use and tips » » » Thread: Change the file type |
|
| Print at Sep 29, 2026, 2:02:33 PM | |
| Posted by nzr at Mar 1, 2016, 6:56:58 AM |
|
Change the file type How can I change the file type on save .. I need the file in other programs Thank you |
| Posted by hansmex at Mar 1, 2016, 10:32:19 AM |
|
Re: Change the file type Your options are: 1 - export your model as OBJ under the 3D view menu 2 - use a program (or online service) that can read OBJ files and export or convert them into another program. ---------------------------------------- Hans Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB |
| Posted by nzr at Mar 1, 2016, 8:01:43 PM |
|
Re: Change the file type When the peacekeeping work reservation in terms sh3d)) and there are no other options... I need the work of render through other programs How Do I??? All programs can be the transfer work from one program to another |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Sep 29, 2026, 2:02:33 PM |