Print at Oct 1, 2026, 10:05:20 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by monkeyman123 at Jan 11, 2014, 12:09:53 AM
Models for trim /baseboard /wainscoting?
I'm a relatively new user, and haven't figured out how to do these. Does anyone have these made already? I suppose I could take a picture of the patterns and load them as a texture..........but is there a simple way to make a box or something that I could resize to make these items and apply the texture?

Posted by hansmex at Jan 11, 2014, 2:46:22 PM
Re: Models for trim /baseboard /wainscoting?
What's wrong with the box model that comes with the standard models in SH3D ?

Of course you could search the Sketchup Warehouse for wainscoting, baseboard, trim or moulding.

H
----------------------------------------
Hans

Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB

Posted by monkeyman123 at Jan 11, 2014, 3:20:40 PM
Re: Models for trim /baseboard /wainscoting?
Dang...I missed that box, and wasn't aware of the sketchup downloads. I learned two new things today. Thanks ;)