Print at Sep 29, 2026, 6:38:29 AM
Posted by coldcomfort at Nov 27, 2011, 3:53:18 PM
about roofs
I have a problem with roofs. After i make one from a wall, i export/import as obj, I always get a surface (visible from only one direction in the 3dviewer but always showing up in pictures) where the ground used to be.
It always happens to me but I see pictures on the forum, without that surface...
...How do you get rid of it?

Posted by hansmex at Nov 27, 2011, 6:43:27 PM
Re: about roofs
CC,

Use SH3D version 3.3 and install the plug-in CopyAsNewFurniture (see tutorial PDF ). The plug-in copies your elements in a slightly different way, without the floor part.
The 3.4 beta version cannot handle the plug-in.

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB

Posted by coldcomfort at Nov 27, 2011, 9:13:57 PM
Re: about roofs
Thank you, hansmex :). Now it works just right, with the CopyAsNewFurniture plugin.