|
Sweet Home 3D Forum » List all forums » » Forum: Installation » » » Thread: Issue trying to restore purchase |
|
| Print at Oct 5, 2026, 3:21:28 PM | View all posts in this thread on one page |
| Posted by DML2603 at Sep 28, 2026, 10:48:24 PM |
|
Issue trying to restore purchase Hello, I purchased SH3D a few years ago from the MS Store, and it worked without any problems until a couple of days ago. Suddenly, whenever I tried to open the software, it stopped working and got stuck on the splash screen, increasing RAM usage to nearly the limit of my available memory. After some troubleshooting, I found that Trusteer Endpoint Protection was causing SH3D problems, so I disabled it and was able to get SH3D running again. However... I had to reinstall multiple times while troubleshooting, and now I'm being asked to pay for the subscription, which I refuse because I already paid for the app. When I try to use the Restore purchase function, I get the "No purchase to restore" message. Can someone help me? I'm in a rush to finish a project and need to know if I will be able to use the tool I paid for or not. |
| Posted by Keet at Sep 29, 2026, 11:40:31 AM |
|
Re: Issue trying to restore purchase Since you're in a rush I advise you to download and install the last opensource version 7.5 that doesn't nag for purchase. https://sourceforge.net/projects/sweethome3d/files/SweetHome3D/SweetHome3D-7.5/ ---------------------------------------- Dodecagon.nl 1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects |
| Posted by DML2603 at Oct 1, 2026, 4:42:00 PM |
|
Re: Issue trying to restore purchase Hi Keet, Thanks for your reply. I got the standalone version and I am able to make progress, but certain models from the premium version were accounted for the final stages of the design I'm working on. I got additional models downloaded but have not find all the models from the premium version. @support team, I would like to know if my previous purchase will be honored. Thanks! |
| Posted by Keet at Oct 1, 2026, 6:29:17 PM |
|
Re: Issue trying to restore purchase All models are stored in the project file (.sh3d) so those should be available as before (i.e. present in the project). You can export them and import in your catalog for use in other projects. Unfortunately that will not keep specific properties that are only available through a furniture library. But when you directly copy a model from your existing project to a new project it will retain the properties. It is possible that you still have access to your old (purchased) install on your drive. Look for "Furniture.jar" in the install Lib directory. Replace the Furniture.jar in your new (7.5) install with that one. (First backup the jar file from 7.5). You will have to try that, might just work. Furniture.jar holds the models that are installed by default in your catalog when you install Sweet Home 3D. Anything further I can't help you with unless it is for the 7.5 open source version. The newer paid versions are starting to divert too much from the last open source version. And since I'm om Linux I can only use that last open source version. ---------------------------------------- Dodecagon.nl 1300+ 3D models, manuals, and projects |
| Posted by DML2603 at Oct 2, 2026, 4:41:13 PM |
|
Re: Issue trying to restore purchase Hi Keet. Thank you, I'm able to make progress now. |
|
|
Current timezone is GMT Oct 5, 2026, 3:21:28 PM |