Print at Oct 8, 2026, 11:38:46 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by KathyErnst at May 17, 2010, 2:36:15 PM
built in cupboards
I have just stated using this wonderful program but I can't draw built in cupboards e.g in kitchen. Also how could I drwa cupboards which are attached to the wall not at floor level i.e. typical kitchen cupboards.

Thanks for a great program and all your help.
Kathy

Posted by hansmex at May 17, 2010, 3:01:05 PM
Re: built in cupboards
Kathy:

Have you considered reading the manual ?

Hans
----------------------------------------
Hans

Ryzen 7-9700X, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, 2x 2 TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB

Posted by rogier at Jun 21, 2010, 7:53:07 PM
Re: built in cupboards
Kathy, when you double click on the cupboard you can change the "elevation" of it to rise it above the floor. And a built-in cupboard is easy... You just move it into the wall!

Good luck!
Rogier